Вверх страницы

Вниз страницы

Тихая Заводь

Объявление

Сюжет | Список ролей | Шаблон анкеты | Заполнение профиля | Правила | FAQ | Гостевая | Набор АМС | Партнерство
Кандидаты
на вылет
Партнеры
Высшая имперская военная академия. NC-21, slash. Shamans history
Шерифы

Святые
НОВОСТИ

Всех приветствуем на проекте "Тихая заводь"! Всех, кто уже зарегистрировался и еще не заполнил анкету - милостиво просим сделать это побыстрее: "Шаблон анкеты". Во-вторых, недавно мы проводили перекличку, и ребята, которые не отписались удаляться не будут, но их персонажи перейдут в арку "Акции". Третье, пожалуй самое важное, что когда-либо происходило на нашем форуме - это смена дизайна. Скоро новый сезон, а именно осень, все меняется вокруг и мы тоже будем подстраиваться под золотое настроение. Те, кто долго отсутствовал и не успел отписаться, может забрать своего персонажа из списка акций, а так же в добавок ко всему получить волшебных пенделей от всех АМС разом. И да, не забываем про то, что набор в администраторы открыт. Переходи по ссылке: Вакансии

Не проходи мимо, дорогой путник! Мы предлагаем тебе окунуться в мир, который полон опасностей, подстерегающих тебя на каждом углу: предательство, разврат, секс и убийство, вот что ждет тебя.

Дата | Время: 1864 год, середина апреля, 08.00 - 12.00
Рейтинг: NC-18
Игра: локационная

Актив месяца
Игрок месяца
Forum activitis

Forum active players

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Alental

Сообщений 1 страница 21 из 21

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks a lot!

Hello, after reading this remarkable paragraph i am also cheerful to share my experience here with friends.

Hiya! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share. Appreciate it!

Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Superb choice of colors!

Hurrah! Finally I got a web site from where I can actually get valuable facts regarding my study and knowledge.

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You're amazing! Thanks!

Fantastic website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics discussed here? I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!

Aw, this was a very nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to produce a great article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and don't manage to get anything done.

Hi, I do believe this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;) I will come back yet again since I bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

Greetings, I think your website could be having browser compatibility issues. Whenever I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in IE, it has some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Aside from that, fantastic blog!

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon every day. It will always be useful to read through articles from other authors and practice something from their web sites.

Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

Hello, I do believe your blog may be having browser compatibility issues. When I take a look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in I.E., it's got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Aside from that, excellent website!

I'd like to find out more? I'd want to find out some additional information.

Greetings! Very useful advice within this article! It is the little changes that produce the most significant changes. Many thanks for sharing!

Excellent website. Plenty of useful information here. I'm sending it to some pals ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks on your sweat!

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and appearance. I must say you've done a fantastic job with this. Also, the blog loads super quick for me on Firefox. Superb Blog!

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

hi!,I really like your writing very a lot! percentage we communicate more approximately your post on AOL? I need an expert in this house to unravel my problem. May be that's you! Having a look ahead to peer you.

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you

At this moment I am going away to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming yet again to read additional news.