Вверх страницы

Вниз страницы

Тихая Заводь

Объявление

Сюжет | Список ролей | Шаблон анкеты | Заполнение профиля | Правила | FAQ | Гостевая | Набор АМС | Партнерство
Кандидаты
на вылет
Партнеры
Высшая имперская военная академия. NC-21, slash. Shamans history
Шерифы

Святые
НОВОСТИ

Всех приветствуем на проекте "Тихая заводь"! Всех, кто уже зарегистрировался и еще не заполнил анкету - милостиво просим сделать это побыстрее: "Шаблон анкеты". Во-вторых, недавно мы проводили перекличку, и ребята, которые не отписались удаляться не будут, но их персонажи перейдут в арку "Акции". Третье, пожалуй самое важное, что когда-либо происходило на нашем форуме - это смена дизайна. Скоро новый сезон, а именно осень, все меняется вокруг и мы тоже будем подстраиваться под золотое настроение. Те, кто долго отсутствовал и не успел отписаться, может забрать своего персонажа из списка акций, а так же в добавок ко всему получить волшебных пенделей от всех АМС разом. И да, не забываем про то, что набор в администраторы открыт. Переходи по ссылке: Вакансии

Не проходи мимо, дорогой путник! Мы предлагаем тебе окунуться в мир, который полон опасностей, подстерегающих тебя на каждом углу: предательство, разврат, секс и убийство, вот что ждет тебя.

Дата | Время: 1864 год, середина апреля, 08.00 - 12.00
Рейтинг: NC-18
Игра: локационная

Актив месяца
Игрок месяца
Forum activitis

Forum active players

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Fluzac

Сообщений 1 страница 19 из 19

Hi, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, great blog!

I just like the helpful info you supply in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and take a look at again right here regularly. I am relatively sure I will learn lots of new stuff right right here! Good luck for the following!

Hello there! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when viewing from my iphone. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to correct this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Many thanks!

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Hello there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and coverage! Keep up the fantastic works guys I've included you guys to my personal blogroll.

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I enjoy, result in I found just what I used to be having a look for. You've ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog based on the same ideas you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my viewers would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am actually pleassant to read everthing at one place.

I'm really inspired with your writing skills as smartly as with the structure for your blog. Is that this a paid subject or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a great weblog like this one these days..

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa? My site discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!

Appreciating the persistence you put into your blog and in depth information you provide. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed material. Wonderful read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

I do agree with all the concepts you've presented to your post. They are really convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too quick for novices. May you please prolong them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It if truth be told was a enjoyment account it. Glance advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we communicate?

Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions?  Appreciate it

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later. All the best

Thanks for finally talking about > %blog_title% < Liked it!